Veeam enables Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) as part of a comprehensive availability strategy, embracing investments made in your Data Center and extending them through the hybrid cloud.
We provide affordable and efficient image-based replication delivers cloud-based disaster recovery for ALL applications.
Veeam defines DRaaS, by offering it as part of a comprehensive availability strategy, providing a consistent user experience and reducing overall cost to protect your data (backup + replication + cloud).
- Affordable and efficient, imaged-based replication for true DR — RTPO.
- Disaster Recovery for any workload — Efficient, cost-effective and storage, application and OS-agnostic.
- Advanced networking capabilities — Veeam handles the networking for you without any complex setup or VPN.
We are registered Veeam Enterprise Partner, give us a call or send us an email for further enquiry , let us discuss DRAAS for your business; 01-2701444 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cloud services offer several advantages by allowing the use of resources which include infrastructure applications, and storage space for a nominal fee. As these resources are created and offered by the cloud service provider, you need not purchase additional infrastructure for use at your own premises.
- Less complexity
- Huge cost saving on CAPEX
- Reduced operational IT maintenance costs
- Access from anywhere at anytime
- Flexibility and scalability
- High reliability and security
- Businesses can now start with lean budgets and grow big.
Advantages of adopting Cloud Computing
Cloud computing reduces the cost of managing and maintaining your IT systems and reduces also operational cost.The cost of system upgrade, new hardware and software may be included in the contract and you do not have to hire expert staff. You can reduce your cost by leveraging on the resources of your cloud computing provider.
One of the understated advantages of cloud computing is that it enables an organization to be more agile.It allows companies to react more quickly to market conditions and to scale up and down as required.
With cloud computing, the burden of managing technology is placed on the service provider.It is their responsibility to provide built-in data protection, fault tolerance, self- healing and disaster recovery. Cloud Service provider replicate their data across sites and are able to meet the desired RTO and RPO of any customer.