Unified Communications, Tele-Presence, Web Casting
UC refers to the process of simplifying and integrating all forms of communications with a view to optimizing business processes and reducing the response time, manage flows, and eliminate device and media dependencies.
UC is not a single product, but a set of products that provides a consistent unified user interface and user experience across multiple devices and media types. A basic Unified Communications system composes some or all of the following solutions:
- Phone to Phone Communications
- PC to Phone and Phone to PC communications
- Voice Mails/ Missed calls
- SMS in/out and notifications
- Fax to PC Communication
- Call Forwarding
- Instant messaging PC To PC
- IP Voice Conferencing
- Internet Roaming
Features and Functionalities
Unified Communication and Collaboration Solutions is one of the tools with which you can achieve the necessary SLAs for your service targets. It provides the following capabilities
- Automatic call Distribution (ACD): Route incoming calls to predetermined agents or phone stations automatically and get your customers talking to the right people in your organization within the shortest possible time.
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR): Respond with pre-recorded or dynamically generated audio to further direct users or your customers on how to proceed. IVR systems can be used to control almost any function where the interface can be broken down into a series of simple menu choices.
- Call recording: Allows you the option of recording calls for regulatory or legal purposes.
- Call Detail recording and billing: View all outgoing calls made and have clarity and control of your monthly phone bills via user caps and credit limits.
- Voice mail: Employees can still be reachable even if you are not by their seat and can get back promptly to clients or attend to queries left in their voice mail boxes promptly as against lost opportunities (missed calls) extension. In addition voice messages can be accessed from anywhere within the organization and are available 24/7
- Conference call: Collaborate over long distances and stay in touch with project team mates and customers.
- Contact Center Functionality: Maximize Return on Investment (ROI) as we can give you the foundation blocks of a full blown Contact center.