- Are you currently facing challenges with Backup and replication of your IT infrastructure?
- Is it taking too long to recover from a server/ application failure?
- Are you losing productivity and struggling with performance issues due to recovery issues?
- Is traditional IT costing you too much?
If your answer is YES to any of these questions, then it is time to speak with the experts to help streamline your ICT processes and make your IT work.
What is Veeam
Veeam Backup & Replication is a powerful, easy-to-use and affordable backup and availability solution. It provides fast, flexible and reliable recovery of virtualized applications and data bringing VM ( Virtual Machine) backup and replication together in a single software solution. Veeam Backup & Replication delivers award-winning support for VMware sphere and Microsoft Hyper-V virtual environments.
Advantages of Veeam Backup and Replication
- Recovery of entire VMs individual files and applications items.
- Fast, agentless item recovery and eDiscovery for Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint and Active Directory.
- Transaction level restore of oracle databases and SQL server databases.
- Lower RPOs and 20x faster backups with backup from Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), NetApp, EMC and Nimble storage snapshots.
- Fully integrated, cloud-based Disaster recovery and fast, secure cloud backup with Veeam Cloud Connect through a service provider.
- Automatic recoverability testing of every backup and every replica every time.
- Built-in WAN acceleration to get backups and replicas off site up to 50x faster that standard file copy
Unlimited scale-out backup repository, direct storage access and built-in duplication and compression.
- Disaster recovery with 1-click-site failover and fail back and little-to-no business interruptions.
Features of Veeam Backup
- Image-Level VM backups: Create applications consistent backups with advanced application aware processing.
- Scale-out Backup Repository: Create a single virtual pool of backup storage to which backups can be assigned, offering the freedom to easily extend backup storage capacity.
- Veeam Cloud Connect: Get backups off site without the cost and complexity of building and maintaining an off-site infrastructure; fast and secure cloud backup to a service provider.
- Sure Backup: Automatically test and verify every backup and every virtual machine(VM) for recoverability
Built-In WAN acceleration: Get backups off site up to 50x faster and save bandwidth.
- Direct Storage Access: Perform sphere backups faster and with reduced impact by backing up via direct SAN access and Direct NFS access.
At Zeta-Web, our business solutions team have experienced technical engineers who are highly enthusiastic and customer focused. our team is committed to delivering excellent services to customers.
Our approach involves understanding our customers’ needs/business requirements and matching this to the right solution.Our team offer flexible, customizable and cost effective backup solutions and many more
CYBEROAM – The Next-Generation Security for your Business.
The advent of cloud computing is forcing most businesses to re-evaluate their IT strategy. Concerns about exposure to attacks if critical applications are moved to the cloud in terms of security and business continuity is on the increase. The rapidly changing security landscape has led to an increased demand for next-generation security, higher performance, easy security management and quick compliance because of newer trends and technology explosion. For businesses to remain relevant technology-wise, they need to scale-up with technology irrespective of their concerns.
- Is your business running highly sensitive applications and cannot afford to be susceptible to attacks?
- Are you interested in upgrading your existing infrastructure but concerned about cost?
- Are you stuck in the technology quagmire and need a simple scalable solution that will give you address all your security challenges?
The simple solution is CYBEROAM.
Cyberoam’s next-generation intuitive security appliances address the security anxieties and demand for advanced network security in businesses today.
It integrates multiple security features on a single appliance to offer comprehensive network security. Cyberoam works at the network gateway and protects against application threats, vulnerabilities in web application, BYOD challenges, data leakage over websites and applications, sophisticated blended attacks, malware, spam, spyware and other evolving external threats. With the flexibility of hardware as well as virtual next-generation firewall (NGFW) appliances, Cyberoam protects both the physical and virtual networks.
1. Application Visibility and Control
- Prioritizes applications based on combination of user, time, application and bandwidth.
- Pro-active protection model eliminates the need for manual intervention by administrator to update policy for new applications.
- Granular application controls with classification based on risk level, characteristics and technology.
2. Advanced Threat protection
- Offers protection against newly evolving threats with intrusion prevention system, gateway anti-virus/antispyware, gateway anti-spam and web & content filtering features offering security at par with best-of-breed solutions.
3. Layer 8 Technology for Identity-based Security
- Patent-pending layer 8 technology penetrates through all security modules of Cyberoam NGFW, offering Identity-based controls over user authentication, service authorization and reporting (AAA).
4. Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- Protects websites and web-based applications against OWASP Top 10 web application attacks like SQL injection, cross-site scripting (XSS), URL parameter tampering and much more.
- Follows a positive security model through intuitive website flow detector – automatically identifies and blocks all application layer attacks without relying on signature tables or pattern-matching techniques.
LAYER 8 IDENTITY-BASED SECURITY
Cyberoam’s Layer 8 technology treats user identity as the 8th layer or the ‘human layer’ in the network protocol stack. It allows businesses to uniquely identify users, control users’ activities on the network, enable policy-setting and also reporting by username, even in dynamic IP environments like DHCP and WIFI.
Layer 8 technology makes security more agile by offering instant visibility into the source of attacks by identifying victims and attackers by username, which allows proactive remediation of security incidents. The identification and controls empower businesses in security management, data protection, forensic analysis and compliance management.
This aspect is designed to address the business security needs for virtualized environments like virtual data centers, security-in-a-box and office-in-a-box.
Cyberoam Virtual Security Solutions offer:
- Security for virtualized networks by scanning traffic within virtual networks, protecting hypervisor management console, hypervisor and Guest OS as well as securing zero trust networks with virtual NGFW appliances.
- Comprehensive network security with multiple security features in a single virtual NGFW appliance.
- Easy deployment and Upgrade.
- 1-Click compliance reports and logging/reporting that helps in compliance management.
- Centralized security management of branch offices using physical and virtual NGFW appliances over a single interface of Cyberoam central console (CCC). This is available in both virtual and hardware forms.
- Centralized visibility into network and user activities with logging and reporting offered by Cyberoam iView software.
Cyberoam virtual security appliances support multiple virtualization platforms like VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, KVM and Citrix XenServer.
This ensures secure remote access with IPSec VPN, LT2P, PPTP and SSL VPN over its NGFW appliances threat-free tunneling technology that scans traffic for malware and intrusion attempts.
Outbound Spam Protection
- Protects from recurring incidents of outbound spam in enterprise networks, thereby significantly reducing bandwidth consumption and optimizing network performance.
- Recurrent Pattern Detection (RPD) technology offers real-time classification for fast detection and blocking of outbound spam.
Cyberoam Next-Generation Series (NG series)
Cyberoam next-generation series offers future-ready security to businesses to help them secure their networks against threats emerging from new trends like device & application explosion, increasing use of web application etc.
It offers gigabit firewall throughputs, by providing businesses with high performance security which can be used by branch offices as well.
FleXi Port NGFW appliances offer businesses the network flexible and configuration freedom options with I/0 slots that allow choice of either Copper GbE or Fiber 1GbE/10GbE network connectivity.
Intelligent Firmware is integrated seamlessly into the hardware for network and crypto acceleration. CyberoamOS extracts the highest level of performance from a multi-core platform and offers minimum latency. It also comes with next-generation security features to protect against newly evolving threats.
Cyberoam Central Console (CCC)
Businesses can centrally manage security across dispersed branch offices and clients using Cyberoam NGFW with Cyberoam Central Console (CCC) available as hardware ad virtual appliances.
- Centrally push policies, security subscriptions and firmware/signature upgrades with change management for uniform policies and protection against zero hour threats.
- Grouping of security appliances meaningfully, based on clients, geography, security appliance model and more.
- Create policy templates based on best practices for re-use while setting up security against abuse of administrative privileges.
- Timely notifications for alerts like reminders for security subscription expiry, threats count crossing a threshold, appliance connection status and VPN connection status change etc.
- Enables leveraging existing Professional Services Automation (PSA) tools, IT Infrastructure monitoring and Ticketing systems.
- Integration with standalone iView allows auto-provisioning of managed appliances and automatically syncs CCC administrators in iView.
Zeta-Web offers businesses an opportunity to go beyond ‘end point security’ dominance and renew their focus on network security with Cyberoam.
We offer our clients a broad spectrum of security services and one of our key attributes and business strategy is to offer a complete and user-friendly security solution.
As your strategic business partner, our objective is to offer you, our customer – an integrated network, email, mobile, end-user and web security ecosystem Our security solutions are easy to use, easy to deploy and cost-effective.
Wouldn’t you rather partner with us?